When I watch 'Breaking Bad,' my stomach is in knots.
I am a writer who has a policy to allocate 90 percent of my time for research and the remaining 10 percent to write.
Advances in technology - hugely beneficial though they are - render us vulnerable in new ways. For instance, our interconnected world depends on elaborate networks: electric power grids, air traffic control, international finance, just-in-time delivery, and so forth.
For un-subscribe please check the mail footer.